- By entering your details on the guest list you are under no obligation nor are you in any sort of legal binding agreement to attend the London club nights.
- Customers details entered into the Party Night London website remain confidential and we shall only contact you once confirming your guest list to the London clubs.
- If you enter your names onto multiple guest lists on the same night we will contact you and require a decision of which is your preferred club night to attend. Our services operate on a quota with other companies and therefore can only enter one group to one club on the same night therefore if you book a guest with one company before you must make a choice on whom to select for guest list services otherwise we will automatically decline you from the list 3 hours before the night starts.
- If you do not receive an email back with your guest list confirmation you have not been added to the guest list.
- If you add any names to the guest list via the contact form and not through the guest list form you have not been added to the guest list.
- If you add any names to the guest list via the contact form after the guest list has been closed for the evening your guest list will not be submitted through.
- All venues have to limit the guest lists (if they triple the capacity of the venue). Party Night London have had to (in the past and may on some future nights) close off guest list entries earlier as a result of the number of persons on the guest lists substantially exceedingly the club capacity. Therefore on those and future circumstances resulting in an excessive guest lists we will have to decline any further submissions.
- Double entries of names to the club night on the same night will only receive one email or text confirmation.
- Party Night London acts an agent for London clubs providing guest lists we may not be the main promoters on the evening.
- Party Night London do not refund guest list entry once entering a club night. New Years Eve ticket refunds operate on a different policy (read here) we will issue ticket refunds 48 hours prior to the 31st December. However cancellation fee applies and 24 hours prior notice is required.
- All male groups are not accepted at the door. We accept mixed groups only. Entries of all male groups on the guest list will automatically be declined.
- By entering into the guest list for any club night does not guarantee entry. Reasons for denied access is stated in the Entry & Door policy. The venue management and door staff have the right to refuse entry.
- Any persons found with illegal narcotics will be retained by management and security and reported to the police.
- If any persons are found with an illegal weapon of any kind, the management and security will retain you and hold you until the police arrive.
- Party Night London does not accept bribery nor any gestures of kind in order for guest list entry or personal requirements that breach the terms and conditions nor the company’s ethics.
- Party Night London staff will not tolerate bad drunken behaviour from individuals at the London club night events and those persons who appear to be excessively drunk will be escorted from the venue premises.
- Party Night London staff will not tolerate abusive or violent behaviour from any persons and those persons who are violent will be reported to the police.
- Staff will not tolerate vandalism from any persons at the London club nights events. Those persons who carry out the act of vandalism or violence will be reported to the police.
- Any persons found advertising; promoting or selling any goods and services (apart from the venues/ promoters associated with that club night itself) will be escorted out from the venue.
- Trainers are generally not allowed in London nightclubs. Each London bar and nightclub operates on different dress codes. Please comply to the dress code written on the page description.
- If your outfit does not match the advertised dress code description and you are on the guest list you will not be allowed entry.
- If you have paid a deposit for a table and arrive at the club night inappropriately dressed and not allowed entry (due to your dress code) you will lose this deposit paid and this deposit cannot be refunded back for this reason.
- Any fancy dress items that contain sharp items or has elements that can be hazardous to other people in venue may not be allowed into the venue and consequently, removed outside if you want to attend the party. If an item that appears to be unsafe to customers at the door: the item will be removed have left outside the venue and entry will still be permitted. The staff: door, management or Party Night London cannot hold this item for later collection. It is not our nor their responsibility to retain your items.
- Photo identification is required for all club nights. Photo I.D is either Passport or Driver’s Licence (or provisional licence) only. Photocopies of these are not accepted. If you are from abroad please bring passport identification.
- Different venues have different minimum age restriction for each club. Please read the age requirements carefully on the web page before you enter your details into the guest list.
- If in the event that any London party night is at full capacity, the door security and events team operate on a policy of one-person leaves and one person enters policy. Every venue has a strict maximum capacity number. There can be no exceptions with exceeding this.
- Management, security, any staff members of the club night or promotions team at the nightclub have the right to refuse any customer entry (this includes customers on the guest list).
- If you have a table booking and have a group of guests and a member of your group is under the minimum age requirements and is not allowed into the club for any other reason (and some of your guests have already paid to enter the venue). If you and those guests chose to leave because that person is not allowed entrance we cannot refund the table booking deposit money back or entrance money for those who have already entered.
- Group bookings that accompany more guests that are stated on their list: those without names on the guest list maybe subject to the Non-Guest list priced entry. It should be further noted that again: entry is not guaranteed.
- Table bookings does not entitle you or your guests for queue jumps unless stated so in your email booking. Party Night London (or any events company/ promoters) do not offer queue jumps unless for special reasons which will be written in an email to you.
- Entries at special prices before 11pm cannot be always be guaranteed due to queues and timing of arrival. We recommend you arrive early to the Club Night. Those members entering a large queue late near the special offer ending time may not reach the front of the queue by the ending time of 11pm.
- Party Night London cannot be held responsible for items left unattended in the venues.
- Coats and bags regardless of size, suitcases and all other luggage and clothing must be left in the cloakroom. You must not put them on other people’s tables, chairs, randomly on the floor or anywhere around the London bar or club.
- If items are lost at a venue: we recommend you report this to the management immediately and you will have wait until the end of the club night to retrieve your item.
- If you have realised that the item was lost or stolen at the party night the following day. Please contact the bar or club directly. We cannot guarantee that your item will be retrieved. Party Night London cannot held accountable for lost or stolen items.
Venue Opening & Closing Times
- Party Night London advertises specific opening and closing times. Part Night London cannot be held responsible for actions that lead to party nights ending prior to the stated time advertised. We expect the night to last for the entire duration it is advertised at however unforeseen circumstances can result in managers closing earlier. The management of the venue has the right to end the club night early.
- Early night closures that occur which are not in our control will not entitle you to a refund. If you are have a complaint about the event of a party ending early we suggest that this issue should be taken up with the management of the venue. We cannot be held accountable for management of venues closing for their reasons.
Party Night London will not be liable to you or your guests for any costs or expenses, including travel and or accommodation, which you may incur as a result of failing to comply with the above entry restrictions.
In addition to the above, entry is still at the venue management’s discretion. It is your responsibility to ensure that when you purchase tickets or book an area or booth, that you are aware of the above restrictions and have forwarded the entry requirements onto the guests that you have invited.